Weapon licence

To be allowed possession of a weapon, you must apply for a weapon licence and have your application granted.

Temporary import

If you plan to bring your weapon into Sweden temporarily, or are travelling through, certain rules apply . Keep in mind that the weapon you plan to bring into Sweden must be approved for hunting in Sweden.